As businesses grow beyond geographical boundaries, and transverse nations and continents, tax and regulatory compliance is becoming more complex and demands greater attention. A comprehensive and effective tax strategy is crucial to minimize tax costs and mitigate associated risks. Our highly experienced tax professionals strive to provide you with a complete spectrum of cutting edge solutions tailored to meet your requirements. Our tax professionals combine their diverse capabilities and vast industry experience to understand your requirements and provide you with comprehensive and sophisticated tax assistance.
Personal & Corporate Tax
We provide assistance in the entire spectrum of personal/expatriate & corporate tax laws ranging from :
- Compliance work such as preparation and filing of personal & corporate tax returns, advance tax computation, computation of fringe benefit tax, etc.
- Tax advisory and planning, with a view to minimize the effective rate of tax on the client.
- Representation services such as appearing on behalf of the client for Scrutiny cases, Survey & Search cases before Tax authorities at various levels.
- Representation before forums such as authority for Advanced Rulings, which are facilitating bodies setup by the government for prevention of disputes.
- Litigation/controversy services at all levels from the first appellate stage that is the CIT (Appeals), the Tribunal, the High court and finally to the last appellate stage that is the Supreme Court of India .
Our specialist team stays well versed with all the developments on tax policies, tax policies administration and key judicial pronouncements, thereby identifying threats and opportunities for providing innovative tax solutions to our clients. We make special efforts in understanding the complexities and dynamics of the clients business, the multiplicity of the regulations in which it operates and the labyrinth of various taxes it is subject to, and then render our advice so as to ensure that the cascading impact of all taxes put together is minimal on the organization.
International/ Cross Border Taxation
Our International Tax specialists possess expert knowledge and several years of experience to assist clients in addressing the challenges. They work with significant Indian and multinational organizations to render a broad range of planning, advisory, compliance and dispute resolution services. In addition to this, we keep our clients abreast of new developments in the international arena that affect their businesses.
At the corporate level, we provide them advise on:
- Tax efficient Holding Company locations.
- Holding Company structures.
- Inbound and Outbound structuring.
- Profit Repatriation.
- Transfer Pricing
- Interpretation and efficient utilization of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements /Treaties.
- Ensuring compliance of all withholding tax matters
- Contract review
At the Expatriate level, we provide them tax advice from the inception stage of tax planning, to filing of tax return and getting the tax assessment completed.
The services are listed as under:
- Preparation and compilation of tax return.
- Completion of tax assessment.
- Ensuring, compliance of all withholding tax matters
- In general, to do each and everything with the compliance of Indian Tax Laws.
Entry Level Strategy
Advice on corporation taxation law including special advice on Double Taxation Agreement/Treatise. The firm, in view of its clients, based all over the world, has special expertise in handling and interpretation of intricate provisions of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement.
Advising foreign companies for establishing the Representative Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture Company etc. in India and getting necessary approvals from Reserve Bank of India.
Planning, advice and assistance to ensure compliance/obtain approvals under various provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) from Reserve Bank of India/FIPB etc.
As India continues to embrace new concepts and evolving nature of regulations, tax planning, risk mitigation and controversy management of cross border tax issues, our international tax experts assist clients in addressing complex cross border tax challenges with respect to structuring of investments and transactions, judicious use of treaties, business organizational structures, and seamless compliance with laws in all the countries where the Transnational’s operate.
Transfer Pricing is one of the most challenging tax issues and a key influence on a company’s worldwide tax burden. It impacts every aspect of supply chain – R&D, procurement, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and customer support.
As more and more economies imbibe the concept of Transfer Pricing regulations, new rules, documentation standards and penalties are being legislated to enforce and administer the regulations. This impacts tax planning, compliance and reporting obligations of multinationals. Moreover, the way Transfer Price is imbibed in a transaction can be critical in determining the success of a business venture.
Our Transfer Pricing Services include:
Periodic Health Check
- Review documentation maintained from assessment perspective.
- Assistance in building up the documentation to justify transfer prices
- Issue of certificate to be filed along with the return of income.
Transfer Pricing Study
- Studies involving functional, assets and risk analysis and dovetailing the results with other legislations.
- Performing Best Method analysis.
- Comparability Analysis.
- Developing a positioning strategy
- Representation during assessment