Today's business environment requires highly developed risk functions with the flexibility to address a continuously changing risk profile. Companies are increasingly looking at fraud detection, identification of information technology vulnerability, internal audit, risk management, corporate governance and internal control reporting services. We provide support, advice and assurance to help you manage your regulatory risks. In an ever changing regulatory environment we ensure you identify, manage and control any existing and future regulatory risks. A proactive rather than a monitoring approach is now a constant necessity.
Our team consists of experienced regulatory risk specialists, who not only know the rules, but have also, implemented and assessed compliance against them. In order to provide these services in an efficient manner, we conduct an enterprise assessment comprising of the following steps:
Review of the enterprise with respect to it’s:
- Organization Structure
- Financial Performance
- Corporate Governance
- Business Plan
- Investment Needs
- Industry Review
- SWOT Analysis
- Advise with respect to the type of financial restructuring.
- Advise on corporate structuring/ corporate governance.
- Determining an indicative value of the enterprise as a whole
- Where corporate restructuring is involved, an indicative value of each of the entities formed or divested separately.
- Identification of sale methodology and appropriate buyers.
- Percentage of shares to be disinvested.
- Approach and methodology for disinvestment.
We offer a suite of strategic, outsourcing and industry-focused services that help you build long-term value for your business. Our technology, process and environment competencies, effectively combined, can support your organization in managing and mastering risk.