The Indirect Tax regime in India comprises a plethora of laws, rules and regulations at the central as well as the state level. The Government of India is continuously in the process of implementing several changes on the Indirect Taxes front. Our specialist team stays abreast of all the developments on tax policies, tax policies administration and key judicial pronouncements, thereby identifying threats and opportunities for providing innovative tax solutions to our clients.
We provide services in following domains:
- Service Tax
- Central Excise
- Exim Policy
- Customs Duty
The services are rendered in the following manner:
- Tax advisory and planning, with a view to minimize the effective rate of tax on the client.
- Representation services such as appearing on behalf of the client for Scrutiny cases, Survey & Search cases before Tax authorities at various levels.
- Representation before forums such as authority for Advanced Rulings, which are facilitating bodies’ setup by the government for prevention of disputes.
- Litigation/controversy services at all levels from the first appellate stage that is the CIT(Appeals), the Tribunal, the High court and finally to the last appellate stage that is the Supreme Court of India.
- Advisory Services on taxation structures:
- Duty credits
- Product, location related exemptions.
- Marketing and distribution patterns.
- Impact and effect of exchange of intangibles & services
- VAT transition and implementation advisory services.
- STP related exemption.
- Drafting of documents
- Distribution and job work
- Loan licensing
- Licensing of Brand/ Know how
- Other documentary compliance with authorities